The Lowa Combat Boots are considered by most to be the best military boots currently available; Lightweight, fully waterproof Gore-Tex lining and provide unparalleled ankle support. This functional Gore-Tex® specialist boot corresponds to the Lowa Mountain Boots in all it's properties and design, except for the AWP (Asymmetric Walking Position) and it's slightly higher leg. The higher leg of this model gives that extra support to those users requiring that little extra confidence when tackling those 'above the norm' duties. Widely purchased by Dog Handlers and Firearms Teams, but the Lowa Combat Boots is also suitable for the majority of applications, from rough terrain to everyday use. Their clean and easy to maintain looks, along with their waterproof qualities, makes it the ideal choice for uniform and non-uniform duties alike. Insulated for cold weather and ventilated for warmer climates, this boot suits all needs; Probably the closest you will ever get to an all-in-one combat boot.
- Tall boots with a height of 9.45" / 24 cm
- Gore-Tex® lined for outstanding climate-controlled comfort and waterproofing, coupled with a tough wear resistant Cambrelle®
- Outer made of water-repellent 2.6 mm leather
- Vibram® "Tsavo" sole unit (repairable)
- Achilles leather flex panel in the heel for extreme comfort
- Climate control system and insole
- Extra strong hooks and "D" rings
- Climate controlled insoles and boot laces available separately
- Height 24 cm / 9.45"
- Weight (one boot, size UK 8): 978 g / 34.5 oz
- Material: Leather
- Material Thickness: 2.6 mm / 0.1"
- Lining: Gore-Tex®, Cambrelle®
- Waterproof: Yes
- Sole: Rubber
- Exact Sole: Vibram® "Tsavo"
- Vegan Friendly: No
- Colour: Black
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Lowa
- SKU: 202080
- MPN: 210868
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
Hard wearing boots
I purchased a pair of these boots a number of years ago now and they are by far the best boots I have ever owned. After 2 1/2 years of constant use 7 days a week. Often in alpine conditions or exposed to chemicals like Jet A1 the only thing that let them down was the soles wore smooth. By contrast a pair of Lowa rangers are lucky to last 5 months before they disintegrate.