LANSKY UNIVERSAL SHARPENING SYSTEM MOUNT | Aluminium, 8.2cm Handle
The versatile Universal Mount is designed to optimize your Lansky Sharpening System. Lansky's Multi-Angle Clamp provides the counterpart to rest on the post of this pedestal mount. This allows for a more hands-free sharpening experience that delivers the same perfect result time after time...regardless of your experience. Can be mounted permanently to a surface thanks to the four screw holes and the base width/length of 8 cm takes up little space on your workbench or table. Can also be easily stored away due to the two-piece design; Simply unscrew the handle for flat storage when not mounted.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction
- Two-piece design for easy stow-away
- Four screw holes for permanent surface mounting
- Assembly: Thread the pedestal post to the base (Both pieces included)
- Prepare clamp and knife: Be sure to mount the knife blade securely in the Multi-Angle Clamp.
- Final Assembly: Place clamp so the centre hole fits over the top of the pedestal mount.
- Table-top mounting: Use 4 small screws and the pre-drilled holes on the base to mount the pedestal to a bench-top, a small board just for itself, etc..
- Handle Height: 8.2 cm / 3.2"
- Base Width/Length: 8 cm / 3.15"
- Weight: approx. 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Material: Aluminium
- Use With: Lansky Sharpening System
- Brand: Lansky
- Product Type: Knife Sharpener
- SKU: 131380
- MPN: LM009
- EAN: 0080999054000
- Guarantee: 2 years