JETBOIL FLASH COOKING SYSTEM | Fast Boil Gas Camping Stove
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
Anyone who's been given five minutes rest on a march to fire up some Hexy to brew themselves a tea will share the opinion that there is no better feeling than being able to whip out your Jetboil and cut out all the waiting. Now internationally recognised, the Jetboil is the darling Invention of Dwight Aspinwall and Perry Dowst and has been showered with much-deserved awards of "Best Product" by numerous outdoors and military magazines and websites. The idea behind the Flash PCS is to make cooking a quicker more efficient action for a resting Hiker / Squaddie with the assumption that they have more than enough to worry about and that there are few things more boosting for morale than a hot meal or mug of tea.
When fitted together, the Jetboil Flash is a self-contained system that measures about the same size as a larger 1L canteen. They all slot together well with little to no rattling. The components that make up the Flash are: Cooking cup with cosy - The cooking cup is a hard-anodized aluminium cup with 1L capacity, with an integrated heat exchanger called the 'FluxRing' at the bottom. The bottom ring of the cup has exhaust vents and also serves as protection for the FluxRing and as a stand. The cosy is a removable neoprene sleeve, with a nylon webbing handle. It serves as insulation for the cup to decrease the loss of heat from the cup, and also as insulation for your hands.
- Lid - The lid snaps on to the top of the cooking cup, and has a spout for drinking and pouring. When installed, it holds all the components securely inside the cup.
- Burner Base - The burner base interfaces with the bottom flange/ring of the cooking cup. Two dimples in the top ring of the base mate with slots in the bottom ring of the cup, and when the cup is fit to the base and rotated, the dimples lock the cup to the base. On top of the burner, base of the burner and igniter heads. The valve assembly, an igniter button and fuel flow control knob/valve are located below the steel base plate, surrounded by a plastic shroud.
- Fuel canister - The Jetboil Jetpower 3.5oz micro-canister contains propane/isobutane fuel, which will boil about 12 litres of water.
- Bottom plastic cover - this snaps onto the bottom of the cooking cup and protects the exhaust vents and heat exchanger. It also doubles as a measuring cup.
- 1 litre FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cosy.
- Flash colour-change heat indicator.
- Adjustable stainless steel burner with push-button "through-cup" igniter.
- Drink-through lid and insulating bottom.
- Cover/measuring cup.
- Tripod base for added stability.
- Capacity (cup): 1 L / 33.8 fl oz
- Fuel: Gas
- Intended Use: Outdoor, Camping, Military, Trekking, Hiking
- Brand: Jetboil
- SKU: 713360
- MPN: JETBOIL3