The Scout Boots by Haix are one of their most popular models...and with good reason; Waterproof, lightweight, versatile field ready boots that excel when being used for military application. The lower cut provides greater comfort, total freedom of movement, performs better in hot weather and still provides a good level of ankle support for use in high energy situations. With a waterproof Gore-Tex lining you can be sure your boots will protect you again the elements while still allowing your feet to breathe and not overheat.
- Upper Material - Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable (4,0 mg/cm²/h), 1.9 – 2.1 mm thick.
- Inner Lining - GORE-TEX Extended; 3-layer GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece mid layer. Optimized- climate comfort for all year seasons and excessive use.
- Insole - Dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, avoids punctual pressure (e.g. of stones).
- Footbed - Anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly.
- Sole - Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/ terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction; large, bevelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. Oil and gasoline resistance and non-marking characteristics. Heat resistant. Compliant with EN ISO 20347:2012.
- HAIX Climate System - Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at the top of the boot leg.
- HAIX 2-Zone Lacing - Two Zone Lacing System enables a separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area.
- HAIX Smart Lacing - Smooth and non-pressure adjustment of the boot to the foot, Quick lock and lace pocket.
- Sun Reflect - Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- Others - Lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, pulling strap, manually applied rubber sidewall on the front and back of the shoe for a better durability, black sole, anti-static.
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Waterproof: Yes
- Height: 17 cm / 6.7"
- Weight (one boot, size 7uk): 772 g / 27.2 oz
- Fastening: Two zone fast lacing
- Material: Leather
- Vegan Friendly: No
- Anti-Static: Yes
- Product Type: Waterproof Boots
- Certifications: CE EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 HRO HI CI WR FO SRC
- Safety Classification: O2
- Certified for Orthopedic Insoles: Yes
- Brand: Haix
- Colour: Black
- SKU: 203911
- MPN: 206302
- Guarantee: 1 Year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
Fantastic fit for me, I love the quick lace system and the little lace pocket. The latest Haix scout doesn't have the pocket so thought I'd get these now. Worth the expense for this quality and reputation.
Proper boots for proper use in proper hellholes.
Very love this boots they got a good ankle support !
Excellent piece of kit, comfortable and light, very practical boot
These boot are really comfortable, I work long shifts and I didn’t have to break them in. Would recommend these boots to anyone who aren’t on their feet for long periods of time. Excellent product.
Top class best pair of walking/ working boots by far I'll be swapping my mendl chainsaw boots for haix as soon as they need replacing a1