Casio G-Shock GW-9400-3ER Watch
FREE DELIVERYon UK & BFPO Orders £30+ SAME DAY DISPATCHMonday-Friday, before 3pm UK BASEDAll orders dispatched from the UK
✓ Thermometer ✓ Barometer ✓ Compass
The G-Shock GW-9400-3ER men's digital watch by Casio is one for their more comprehensive models and comes packed with practical functions. Designed to survive in the most demanding environments; Shock-resistant, Mud-resistant, solar powered and 20 Bar water-resistance. It can handle itself in the field, and then some. Not only that but the barometer, thermometer, digital compass, altimeter and radio time signal allows you to operate with 100% accuracy. The GW-9400-3ER is ideal for professional users such as military or other tactical units but its good looks, practical functions and toughness make it great for pretty much all outdoor uses including hiking, travelling and much more.
- Super-Full-Auto-LED Light - If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display brightly and in colour.
- Shock-Resistant - Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Mud-Resistant Case - Dirt- and mud-resistant construction keeps mud and dirt from getting into the watch.
- Solar Power - A solar cell provides power for operation.
- Radio Signal Reception (EU, USA, Japan, China) - Whether in Europe, North America and Japan or in the outer reaches of Canada, Central America and China - once the watch has been set to the local time, it receives the relevant signal and shows the correct time wherever you are. In many countries, it also sets itself automatically to summer and winter time.
- Barometer (260 / 1.100 hPa) - A special sensor measures the air pressure (measuring range: 260/1100 hPa) and presents this on the display in the form of a symbol. This enables early detection of weather trends.
- Thermometer (-10°C / +60°C) - A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in °C (-10°C /+60°C).
- Digital Compass - A built-in direction sensor detecs the magnetic north.
- 10,000m Altimeter - A pressure sensor detects changes in the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to 10,000 m.
- Sunrise/Sunset Display - After entering the geographical location, sunrise and sunset times can be displayed for any given date.
- Altimeter Data Memory - Depending on the model, up to 40 sets of elevation data can be stored in the watch's data memory and re-accessed at any time. Each of these data sets consists of a measured altitude as well as the date and time. In addition to the individual altitudes, the maximum and minimum altitudes during a measurement are also stored.
- World Time Function - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch Function - 1/100 sec - 1.000 hours - Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours - For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 Daily Alarms - The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Snooze Feature - Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Button Tones On/Off - The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic Calendar with Date, Day and Month - Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-Hour Timekeeping - Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral Glass - The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Resin Case & Band - Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- Two-Piece Strap with Buckle
- Battery Level Indicator - An indicator shows the current battery level.
- Water Resistance Classification (20 bar) - Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810.
- Brand: Casio
- Model: G-Shock
- Dimensions: 55.2 x 53.5 x 18.2 mm
- Weight: 80 grams
- Product Type: Digital Watch
- Band Colour: Green
- Case Colour: Green
- SKU: 427002
- MPN: GW-9400-3ER
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 2-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required.