French Army CheChe ScarfDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
This versatile scarf of North African origin was adopted by the French army to protect against sand, dust, wind or sun and can be used in many different configurations covering your head, face or just mouth. Ideal for military or tactical users but also for hiking, walking or any other outdoor enthusiasts. Made from 100% cotton for comfort and performance, the CheChe is now in widespread use with most armies/units operating in desert environments.
- Made from 100% cotton
- Offers protection against sand, dust, wind & sun
- Can be used in multiple configurations
- Dimensions: 220 cm x 80 cm / 86.6" x 31.5"
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Product Type: Scarf, Scrim, Shemagh
- SKU: 631080
- EAN (khaki): 3660529045097
- EAN (green): 3660529045080
- EAN (black): 3660529045103
- EAN (camo): 3660529101731
- Guarantee: 1 year