First Tactical Tactix Series Eyewear PouchDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
The Tactix Eyewear Pouch by First Tactical is more than just your average padded case and comes with a removable hard foam sleeve & integrate pull-out lens cloth. The hard foam sleeve envelops your glasses, protects and stops them from being crushed. The integrated lens clothing is for those of us who always lose the cloth or bag that comes provided with your glasses; The pull-out design ensures you always know where it is and can use it at a second's notice. This compact pouch has been created to fit on the shoulder straps of the whole range of First Tactical Backpacks and takes up only 2 rows of MOLLE. Ideal for professional users looking for protection for their eyewear in the field but also great for anyone working, walking or travelling in the outdoors and not wanting their sunglasses or prescription glasses getting scratched.
- Removable Hard Foam Sleeve - A tough foam shell encapsulates and cushions your eyewear, preventing it from being crushed.
- Pull-Out Lens Cloth - Integrated lens cleaning cloth ensures you’ll maintain clear vision.
- Short Main Zipper Opening - With the shorter opening, the lid opens only far enough to get your glasses in and out. If you are transitioning from outside to inside, throw your sunglasses in without having to use the zippers.
- Attachment: MOLLE
- Dimensions: 3" x 7" x 2.25" / 7.6 cm x 17.8 cm x 5.7 cm
- Capacity: 47 cu in / 0.8 L
- Weight: 0.3 lbs / 130 g
- Protection: Hard Foam Sleeve
- Material: 500D texturized nylon
- Product Type: Glasses Pouch
- Brand: First Tactical
- SKU: 307960
- MPN: 180019
- Guarantee: 1 year