First Tactical Tactix 3-Day Backpack 62LDiscontinued product; No return date at present. with Free Tracked Delivery | Usually with you in 1-3 days
Shop now, pay later...interest free ⓘ
Pay in Three Installments | Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days | Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Shop now and pay over 6 weeks ⓘ
Shop now and pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks, always interest free.
No long applications; Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy. T&Cs apply.
The Tactix series of backpacks by First Tactical are becoming some of the most highly thought of on the market. This 3-Day version has a capacity of 62L which makes it great for day-long missions or trips, hiking and EDC use; Excels in urban environments but its many versatile features make it an obvious choice for a wide range of environmental locations. The main compartment can be fully opened with two-way zippers and contains a wall of velcro for the addition of velcro pouches. On the flap, you have two removable velcro mesh pouches (great for first aid) and two side access pockets that can be reached without entirely opening the main compartment. Although this is the smallest of the rucksacks in the Tactix series, the 3-Day still offers 11 external pockets to organise all your gear. Directly on the front of the pack, you'll find a double pocket with two compartments stack on top of each other; The upper of these compartments provides 6 pockets for smaller items and the lower provides storage for all your admin accessories such as keys, pens & notebooks. Also on the front is a thin sleeve pocket with a velcro lined wall for CCW or documents. Located at the top is a small utility pocket with velcro on the front for patches. The back compartment is padded and contains housing for a small laptop or tablet. On the underside of the bag, there is a flat zippered pocket that you can insert extra foam into for when carrying a heavy load, protecting gear or just use it to store a rucksack cover. All this in a compact, lightweight rucksack that remains comfortable when worn for long hours
- LYNX™ LASER CUT PLATFORM COMPATIBLE WITH MOLLE/PALS - The new take on the traditional web platform offers twice the mounting positions and tests 20% stronger when comparing to other tactical bags. Two layers of 500D nylon fabric are laminated together for additional strength with a low profile. The laser cut slat system is both strong and smart and offers twice the usable loops to position additional gear.
- FIRST TACTICAL’S HOOK AND HANG THRU™ SYSTEM - The ingenious Hook and Hang Thru™ System compartment unzips top and bottom, allowing specialised items, e.g. First Tactical Rifle Sleeves or other oversized tactical gear or hanging items to slide through and securely “hook & hang” in place.
- REMOVABLE COMPRESSION STRAPS - The Tactix pack’s completely repositionable or removable straps allow optimal personalisation, no matter what your need.
- Pockets: 11 external, 24 internal
- The main compartment can be fully opened with the aid of two-way zippers
- Velcro wall located inside the main compartment for the addition of pouches
- Two tear-off velcro pouches, located inside the lid, that are great for First Aid
- Two side access utility pockets on the inside of the lid also
- Compartment with 6 internal pockets on the very front of the bag
- Admin/organiser compartment, with storage for all your EDC gear, on the front also
- Sleeve pocket with internal velcro wall that is great for CCW use
- Located at the top is a small utility pocket with velcro on the front for patches
- A padded compartment on the rear to house a small laptop or tablet
- Zippered pocket on the underside of the bag for adding additional foam or a rucksack cover
- This pack is also compatible with the First Tactical Rifle Sleeve, together they combine to make a sniper drag bag
- Aero spacer 3D mesh used on the back to increase airflow and help keep you cool
- Ergonomic, articulated shoulder straps in a yoke style for a natural feel and complete comfort
- Wide, closed cell foam padded shoulder straps
- Outdoor style removable sternum straps for adjustable supports. They are also easy to put back on if removed.
- The internal backboard is easily removable and can even be used as a shovel, paddle, splint or a mini c-spine brace
- Made from 500D & 1000D water-resistant nylon
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware
- Material: 500D nylon, 1000D nylon
Capacity: 3794 cu in / 62.2 L
- Weight: 5.4 lbs / 2.48 kg
Main Compartment: 13” x 22” x 9” / 33 cm x 55.9 cm x 22.9 cm
Back Hook & Hang Pocket: 13” x 22” x 1” / 33 cm x 55.9 cm x 2.5 cm
Side Pockets (x2): 6.5” x 16” x 2.25” / 16.5 cm x 40.6 cm x 6.4 cm
Top Front Dump Pocket: 11.5” x 4.5” x 1” / 29.2 cm x 11.4 cm x 2.5 cm
CCW Pocket: 11.5” x 17” x 0” / 29.2 cm x 43.2 cm x 0 cm
Front Admin Pocket: 11.5” x 16.5” x 1.5” / 29.2 cm x 41.9 cm x 3.8 cm
- Front L Pockets (x2): 5.25” x 16.5” x 0.75” / 13.3 cm x 41.9 cm x 1.9 cm
- Hydration Compatible: No
- Laptop Storage: Yes (padded compartment)
- Carry: Back, Hand
- Brand: First Tactical
- SKU: 347591
- MPN: 180035
- Guarantee: 1 year