First Tactical Specialist 1-Day Backpack 36LDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
|🎁 EXTRA 10% OFF, WHEN YOU SPEND £45
No code needed, discount applied at checkout until 09/12/20
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The Specialist 1-Day Backpack by First Tactical has been designed specifically for military, police or security use and is loaded with features to help make doing your job easier. With a capacity of 36L, it is ideal for a day-long mission but the MOLLE loops located on the front and sides allow you to further increase this by adding MOLLE pouches. Made to remain comfortable when worn for long periods of time with wide dual-density shoulder straps with closed cell foam. Constructed from 1000D Nylon, with a water-resistant inner coating, that is both lightweight and tough; Weighing in at only 1500 grams this pack adds relatively little weight to your load. With ample space for essential gear, and featuring First Tactical’s new Hook & Hang Thru™ System, the Specialist 1-Day is the ideal backpack for short, overnight missions. While it has been designed for professional users the many versatile features of this pack also make it an excellent choice for urban users, hiking, travelling, hunting and much more. Once you pick one up, you'll use it for pretty much everything.
- Repositionable / Replaceable Compression Straps - Completely repositionable or removable straps allow optimal personalization of your pack.
- First Tactical's Hook and Hang Thru System - Ingenious Hook and Hang Thru™ System compartment unzips top and bottom, allowing specialized items like First Tactical’s Rifle Sleeve or other oversized tactical gear or hanging items to slide through and securely hook & hang in place.
- Greater Compartment Organisation - The main compartment opens to a single mesh pocket and 2 interior drop pockets with hook/loop cinch. On the back, a hook/loop organization platform allows for ultimate customization.
- Pockets: 5 external, 3 internal
- The large main compartment can be fully opened with the aid of two-way zippers
- Inside the main compartment, you'll find a Loop-lined wall for the addition of velcro backed pouches
- On the lid, there are two easy store vertical pockets and one mesh horizontal pocket to organise your gear
- Made from 1000D water-resistant nylon
- Reinforced carry handle on the top allows hand carry when needed
- The wide, padded comfortable shoulder straps are made from closed cell foam for increased breathability
- Vertically adjustable sternum strap to help take the brunt of a heavy load
- MOLLE loops on shoulder straps can accommodate small pouches or be used to keep tubes or cables tidy
- The rear of the pack is lined with aero spacer 3D mesh to help keep the body cool when worn for long hours
- On the rear bottom, there is a waist belt tunnel and buckles to accommodate a waist belt (sold separately)
- One the underside of the bag there are four compression loops to hold a roll mat or sleeping bag and a double layer of fabric to create a Hook& Loop closure pocket so you can store a rucksack cover or other flat items
- The internal backboard is easily removable and can even be used as a shovel, paddle, splint or a mini c-spine brace
- This pack is also compatible with the First Tactical Rifle Sleeve, together they combine to make a sniper drag bag
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware
- Pockets: 5 external, 3 internal
- Capacity: 2200 cu in / 36 L
- Weight: 3.3 lbs / 1500 g
- Main Compartment: 12" x 18.5" x 8" / 30.5 cm x 46 cm x 20.3 cm
- Top Front Catch Pocket: 9.75” x 4.5” x 1" / 24.8 cm x 11.4 cm x 2.5 cm
- Admin Pocket: 10.5" x 13.5" x 2" / 26.7 cm x 34.4 cm x 5.1 cm
- Material: 1000D Nylon
- Hydration Compatible: No
- Laptop Storage: Yes (sleeve)
- Carry: Back, Hand
- Brand: First Tactical
- MPN: 180005
- SKU: 347300
- Guarantee: 1 year