Exped Waterproof Rucksack Liners
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The sack within the pack. The rectangular base of these waterproof pack liners fits the pack body of a backpack perfectly, ensuring full use of the pack's volume without loss of space. Roll-top closure with quick release buckle for waterproof performance and double D-rings that allow the liner to be secured with a lock. Light grey PU inner coating for good overview of contents. These really are the best lightweight waterproof liners that you can buy. We have sold hundreds and never had a single one come back to us or a single failure reported. Since 1997, the Exped Team has designed and built the highest quality, specialized gear for the active, outdoor enthusiast and professional users. Equipment designed to appeal to everyone from the hiker of the Appalachian Trail through to soldiers. Every user expects his equipment to meet exacting standards. Exped build products intended to surpass those expectations!
- 70 Denier PU-coated Taffeta Nylon with taped seams.
- 100% waterproof Liners.
- Closure: Roll-top-closure with quick release buckle
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Intended use: Organising Backpack, general Outdoor use
- Warranty: 5 years
- Why is the effective volume of the 50 L and 80 L versions higher? The additional 15 L - height of the bag - simplifies packing of the backpack with integrated spindrift collar. The additional length can also be folded down over the pack opening to simplify packing.
Also ideal as canoe bag, waterproof overbag for air or bus luggage or expediton packs on pack animals.
Ideal waterproof protection and organization in bicycle panniers.
Organization and overview made simple: keeps gear dry and clean.
The sealed roll-top closure can also be used as grab handle or as a hook loop (i.e to hook onto a branch or similar).
Daysack Liner 30
- Volume: 30 L / 1830.71 cu in
- Dimensions: 45 cm x 28 cm x 20 cm / 17.71" x 11" x 7.87"
- Weight: 120 g / 4.23 oz
Pack Liner 50
- Volume: 50 L / 3051.19 cu in
- Dimensions: 70 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm / 27.56" x 13.78" x 9.84"
- Weight: 180 g / 6.35 oz
Pack Liner 80
- Volume: 80 L / 4881.9 cu in
- Dimensions: 80 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm / 31.5" x 15.75" x 11.8"
- Weight: 210 g / 7.41 oz
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes