Over 2,000 products reduced sitewide!
✓ 100% Waterproof ✓ Lightweight ✓ Reusable
The Exped Fold Dry Bags really are some of the best lightweight waterproof bags you can get. We have sold hundreds and never had a single one come back to us nor have we had a single failure reported. Lightweight and waterproof dry bags with a roll-top closure. Made of durable and pliable PU coated taffeta nylon with 10,000mm water column and fully taped seams for waterproof performance. Bright inner PU coating lights up the interior of the bags for an excellent overview of contents. Quick release buckle and grab handle (except size XXS).
- 70 Denier PU-coated Taffeta Nylon with Taped seems.
- 100% waterproof Folding Dry bags.
- Closure: Roll-top-closure with quick release buckle
- Warranty: 5 years
- Organization and overview made simple: keeps gear dry and clean
- The sealed roll-top closure can also be used as grab handle or as a hook loop (i.e to hook onto a branch or similar).
- Waterproof also means reliable protection against sand, dust, dirt or bugs.
- Ideal waterproof protection and organization in bicycle panniers.
- Separate dirty laundry from the clean on long trips
- The small size makes a perfect toiletry pouch (in case of a leak)
|XXS||1L||6 × 14 cm||27 g||345760|
|XS||3L||24 × 14 cm||36 g||345770|
|S||5L||28 × 17 cm||45 g||345780|
|M||8L||35 × 18 cm||53 g||345790|
|L||13L||42 × 22 cm||68 g||345800|
|XL||22L||46 × 25 cm||79 g||345810|
|XXL||40L||52 × 32 cm||115 g||345820|
|Multipack||13L, 8L, 5L & 3L||N/A||N/A||345830|
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 5-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
I purchased an Exped large dry bag and a rucksack liner. They are pretty much the same (rucksack liner slightly larger) and both are high quality. I own several heavy duty dry bags that are robust but stiff and heavy. These are lightweight and very flexible. I have used them on a 2 week trip and they still look brand new. The grey/silver lining does make it easier to see the contents and find things. all seams are lined. I used them inside bags to keep kit dry so cannot comment on how tough they would be if used as stand-alone bags. Note the the pictures displayed are not the same as the bags I received. Mine have a slimmer and more flexible top band and a smaller, lightweight clip (my pics attached). Better in my opinion. Overall, very pleased and recommend them.
Fits just great in my panniers
1ltr dry sack
Needed for keeping various small items dry when out in the great British countryside and on water based operations. Works perfectly!
Really useful kit, well made and reasonably priced