EBERLESTOCK H31 BANDIT PACK | Everyday Carry Daysack, 15L
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
A compact daysack that offers 15L of well organised storage space
The H31 Bandit is a great little every-day-carry pack. Its laser-cut MOLLE panel allows you to rack on accessories and provides a place to quickly lash one bulky items outside of the main bag. Open the front-loading zipper and you'll be surprised at just how much room there is in such a small pack. Compatible with either the 2L or 3L Source Hydration Bladder. Open the top zipper compartment, and inside you will find a key hook, mesh storage pocket, and a third magazine type pocket.
- Top pocket with internal mesh pocket and dividers for organisation.
- Top opening main compartment with fast opening pull zippers allows complete access to the contents in a rush.
- Inside the main compartment, you'll find various sleeve pockets including one that is capable of holding a laptop/tablet or hydration bladder.
- Loop-lined wall on the interior of the main compartment for attaching velcro pouches.
- Small, lightweight waist strap that allows complete freedom of movement. The strap can also be tucked away when not in use.
- Front panel with laser cut MOLLE for the addition of pouches or other gear. Compatible with all types of MOLLE pouches.
- The MOLLE panel can also be used to store a jacket or other similar sized items.
- Loop-lined panel on the front for the addition of patches.
- MOLLE loops on the sides for use as a point of attachment for other gear.
- Material: Nylon
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical, Hunting, Shooting, Hiking, Outdoor Sports
- Capacity: 15.3 L / 935 cu in
- Weight: 1049 g / 2 lbs 5 oz
- Dimensions (main bag): 45.7 cm x 22.9 cm x 17.8 cm / 18" x 9" x 7"
- SKU: 344026