COLLONIL CLEANING BRUSH | Removes Stubborn Dirt from Footwear
This tough brush removes stubborn dirt from footwear and is your first step in the cleaning process
The first step in the cleaning process for robust footwear is to carry out a rough cleaning to mechanically remove the first of the stubborn dirt. That's what the Collonil dirt brush is designed and perfect for. The relatively hard bristles make even the most stubborn of dirt, such as dried glue, easy to remove. This wooden handled brush is ideal for professional users requiring the best finish possible on leather. Use at home or work; Great for military, police, security, hikers, office workers, bikers or anyone else requiring a quality brush for maintenance of their leather boots, shoes or clothing.
- This brush is the first step in you boot/shoe cleaning process
- Dirt brush for removal of stubborn dirt prior to applying care products
- Makes dirt, including dried glue, easy to remove
- Wooden handle
- Ideal for use on all types of leather boots/shoes
- Forms an important part in the process of obtaining a perfect finish
- Dimensions: 64 mm x 43 mm x 35 mm / 2.52" x 1.69" x 1.38"
- Weight: 74 g / 2.61 oz
- Brand: Collonil
- SKU: 213680
- MPN: 7170
- EAN: 3438010050727
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes