Classic Shemagh Scarf
This classic Shemagh is made from 100% Cotton that is extremely soft to the touch. Created in a square shape, measuring 81 x 81 cm, that is ideal for use as a head wrap, face veil, scarf, sunshade and can even be used as a sling to carry gear, a sling for an injured arm or just as a towel or flannel. With so many uses it's no wonder that Shemaghs have become so popular with military users the whole world over. The Shemagh Scarf is of Arab origins and was originally intended to provide protection in desert conditions against sun, wind, sand & the cold at night. First used by British Special Forces operating in Northern Africa during WW2 but now a mainstay with the British Army and many others worldwide. Also popular for airsoft, hiking, festivals and much more. This Shemagh has been made for professional users and provides all the quality required for field use.
This highly versatile piece of kit has many uses
- Head Wrap - Protects your neck, eyes against sun, snow, wind, dust & sand.
- Face Veil - Conceal your entire face
- Wear as a Scarf - Keeps you warm in the cold or wicks away moisture & protects against the sun in the heat.
- Can be used as a shelter/sunshade to guard against the sun while resting.
- Can be used to carry gear
- Makeshift sling to support a wounded arm.
- Use as a towel or flannel
- A square shape measuring 32 x 32 inches (81 x 81 cm)
- Made of 100% cotton that is really soft to the touch
- Chequered pattern
- Brand: Unbranded
- Colour: Khaki or Green
- SKU: 631610
- EAN (Khaki): 3662950017728
- EAN (Green): 3662950017735
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99!
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start at £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.