City Guard Enforcer Daysack Large 40L
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The City Guard Enforcer series of rucksacks are designed for professional users looking for a lightweight, tough MOLLE pack that offers excellent value for money. Made from lightweight yet tough rip-stop nylon material for a pack that is built to last. Hydration water bladder compatible and 2 exterior pouches for smaller items that need to be kept easily at hand. Padded back with highly breathable mesh construction which increases air circulation and helps keep you cool & dry. Padded shoulder straps ensure comfort when carried over a long period of time; Carry handle on top also. MOLLE loops on front and sides allow additional MOLLE pouches to be attached for increased capacity. Reflective Hi-Vis position marker on front top, that can be concealed when not needed, to signal position in low levels of light. Ideal for police or security but also EDC or any urban use.
- Made from 900D Nylon that is both lightweight and durable
- Hydration compatible reservoir sleeve with portholes on the top for tubes
- Reflective Hi-Vis position marker on front top that can be concealed when not needed.
- 2 exterior front pouches for small items and documents
- Pocket on the underside of the pack allows quick access to a map
- Padded back with 3D mesh construction for superior breathability
- Fully adjustable padded shoulder straps
- MOLLE loops on front and sides to attach pouches or other MOLLE compatible gear
- Carry handle on the top
- Brand: City Guard
- Material: Nylon
- Capacity: 40 litres
- SKU: 344460
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.