Casio Men's SGW-400H-1B2VER Combi Watch
A great watch for Military, Hiking and much more with integrated altimeter, barometer, multi-time zone & stopwatch. Shockproof and shatter resistant plastic front ensures that this watch is built to last and can handle itself in rough environments. The tough resin case is lightweight & durable with both analogue & digital time displays. An LED is used to illuminate the watch face that will run for thousands of hours with no need to ever replace. Water-resistant to 100m too.
- LED light: A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- Low-temperature resistant (-10 °C): Even temperatures as low as -10 °C has no effect on this watch.
- 10,000 m Altimeter: A pressure sensor detects changes in the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to 10,000 m.
- Barometer (260 / 1.100 hPa): A special sensor measures the air pressure (measuring range: 260/1100 hPa) and presents this on the display in the form of a symbol. This enables early detection of weather trends.
- Thermometer (-10°C / +60°C): A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in °C (-10°C /+60°C).
- World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours: Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours: For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 daily alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signal that indicates each full hour. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Button tones on/ off: The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Spherical glass: The surface of the watch glass is domed. This offers a high level of stability and resistance against pressure.
- Resin case
- Resin band: Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- 3 Years - 1 Battery: The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. three years.
- Water resistance classification (10 bar): Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar / 100 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 22810)
- Accuracy: +/- 30 sec seconds per month
- Type of battery: CR2016
- Dimensions: approx. 50.8mm x 51.9mm x 14.9mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 60 g
- Warranty: 1 year manufactures guarantee*