The Casio MRW-200H-1BVEF might just be a basic analogue watch but it has been built for the outdoors with a shatter-resistant plastic lens, resin case & 20 mm (0.79") wide resin strap. The Quartz crystal movement technology ensures accurate timekeeping. Offers the quality required for professional use but its features and looks also lend themselves well to everyday use.
- Neo-display: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Day and date display: The current day and date are both displayed.
- Resin case
- Resin band: Natural resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- 3 Years - 1 Battery: The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. three years.
- Water resistance classification (10 bar): Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar / 100 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 2281).
- Accuracy: +/- 20 sec seconds per month.
- Type of battery: SR626SW.
- Dimensions: 47.9 mm x 44.6 mm x 11.6 mm / 1.9" x 1.75" x 0.46"
- Weight: 39 g / 1.38 oz
- Brand: Casio
- Band Colour: Black
- Band Width: 20 mm / 0.79"
- Case Colour: Black
- Face Colour: Black
- SKU: 422460
- MPN: MRW-200H-1BVEF
- EAN: 4971850945338
- Guarantee: 2 years
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes