Casio Men's MRW-200H-1BVEF Analogue Watch
The Casio MRW-200H-1BVEF might just be a men's basic analogue watch but it has been built for the outdoors with a shatter-resistant plastic lens, resin case & 20mm wide resin strap. Also, plastic bezel with minute indicators ensures clarity for a quick and accurate reading of the time. Water-resistant to 100m so no need to remove when in the shower, going fishing or even for water sports. Did I mention that it also tells the time? Accurately and reliably too with its Quartz crystal movement technology. The Casio MRW-200H-1BVEF offers the quality required for professional use but its features and looks also lend themselves well to everyday use.
- Neo-display: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Day and date display: The current day and date are both displayed.
- Resin case
- Resin band: Natural resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- 3 Years - 1 Battery: The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. three years.
- Water resistance classification (10 bar): Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar / 100 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 2281).
- Accuracy: +/- 20 sec seconds per month.
- Type of battery: SR626SW.
- Dimensions: approx. 47.9 x 44.6 x 11.6 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 39g.
- Brand: Casio
- Band Colour: Black
- Case Colour: Black
- Face Colour: Black
- SKU: 422460
- MPN: MRW-200H-1BVEF
- EAN: 4971850945338
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 2-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required.