Casio Men's G-Shock GD-120CM-5ER Digital Watch Brown
The Casio G-Shock GD-120CM-5ER has been specifically designed for Military professionals and is finished in a brown coloured camouflage pattern. A tough, shock resistant watch with a mineral glass lens that can handle itself in the Field and comes packed with a load of features aimed at making doing your job easier
If reading the time quickly & easily is the most important thing to you then this is a great option; Super LED light senses that the surrounding light is fading and automatically activates a bright light at the turn of your wrist.
Multi-time zones mean there is no need to constantly keep changing the time when travelling abroad, silent alarm option that uses an indicator light instead, 7 year battery life for reliability & convenience plus water resistance down to 200m. All make this a highly versatile digital watch that can be used by an almost limitless number of professional users but also hikers, bushcraft, preppers, airsofters or anyone enjoying an outdoor lifestyle.
- SUPER-AUTO-LED Light: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
- Shock resistant: Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Display Flasher: A light diode flashes as soon as an alarm, a countdown-time or the hour signal has been reached.
- 4 time zones display: Local times can be called up quickly and easily for four different time zones.
- World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours: Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 sec. - 24 hours: For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. They The time can be set to the nearest second and up to 24 hours in advance - Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 daily alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signal that indicates each full hour. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Button tones on/off: The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Automatic calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral glass: The tough, scratch-resistant mineral glass protects the watch against unsightly damage.
- Resin case
- Resin band: Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- 7 Years - 1 Battery: The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. seven years.
- Water resistance classification (20 bar): Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant to 20 bar / 200 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 22810)
- Accuracy: +/- 15 sec seconds per month
- Type of battery: CR2025
- Dimensions: approx. 55,0mm x 51,2mm x 17,4mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 72 g
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer guarantee
Fast & Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99 !
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start from £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.
See our complete shipping info here.