Camelbak Motherlode Lite UK Daysack 36LDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The original Camelbak Motherlode has been extensively re-designed exclusively for British Army use. Considered by many to be the best Military Daysack currently available, this is due to the UK Motherlode's combination of durability and versatility while still remaining lightweight. Manufactured in genuine Multicam which works well with current issue British MTP camo and designed to aid concealment in a whole load of varying environments. The Camelbak Motherlode UK has been UkmcPro's top-selling pack for quite a few years now and throughout that time we have only ever seen 1 be returned to us, this pack was replaced by Camelbak in a matter of days. If you choose the Camelbak UK Motherlode as your Daysack then you can rest assured that Camelbak have your Bak with their lifetime guarantee.
At 36L the Camelbak Motherlode UK has a slightly smaller capacity than the original Motherlode 500 (only 2L in total) but with MOLLE Loops all over the exterior of the pack increasing it's capacity is made simple. Compatible with all MOLLE Pouches stocked by UkmcPro. To reduce the weight of the Camelbak Motherlode UK even further the Waist Belt has been removed and replaced with a simple but still effective strap. Main compartment can be fully opened with the aid of 2-Way Zippers. Integrated Water Bladder sleeve (can also be used to secure a laptop) with Tube Ports at the top. Internal zippered mesh pockets for organisation of smaller items. 2 exterior pouches on front; 1 larger pouch located at the bottom with internal mesh pockets and organisers. Smaller front pocket is designed to hold Goggles or like and is lined to protect lens. Front Velcro panel for addition of ID Patches.
- Tough, abrasion-resistant lightweight 500D weave Cordura®.
- Air Director™ Back Panel for better load distribution and ventilation,
- Front and side panel webbing for attaching additional gear.
- Top and bottom side compression for better load carry and lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing.
- Constructed from low infrared reflective (IRR) materials, specifically designed to provide optimal infrared reflectivity in the near-IR light range (.7 to 1.3 microns) for evading detection.
- You can also add or remove name-tags and unit badges quickly with the integrated hood-and-loop panels.
- Supplied with CamelBak 3 litre OMEGA™ WaterBeast™ Reservoir featuring increased durability, OMEGA™ wide mouth opening, rugged texture and HydroGuard™ designed to ensure the delivery of safe, clean water during extreme operational situations.
- Dimensions: 49.5cm x 34.3cm x 31.7cm
- Storage Volume: 36 litres.
- Weight: (empty reservoir) 1.6kg
- With filled reservoir: 4.5kg
- Colour: Crye Multicam
- Brand: CamelBak
- SKU: 344600
We've Got You Covered
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required, under advice from CamelBak.