Larger than the Motherlode™ with over 46L of cargo, the BFM™ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions. Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port. Made from 500 Denier Nylon and weighs in at under 3kg. The removable waist belt provides stability when the BFM is fully loaded but can be removed for when using belt rigs or webbing. Comes supplied with Camelbak's 3L Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir, the ultimate delivery system for an operator's water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
Includes Camelbak's Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry"s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can"t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design. Housed inside an external water bladder compartment, no need to empty your pack to remove or refill your water bladder. Hydration Tube can be routed over or underarm, you choose.
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately)
- Laser cut MOLLE front for reduced weight
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Made from lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric
- Dimensions: 21 in x 20 in x 14 in (53 cm x 50.8 cm x 35.6 cm)
- 49L total capacity
- Weighs 2.54 kg with an empty bladder
- Brand: CamelBak
- Weight: 2540 grams
- SKU: 347440
We've Got You Covered
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required, under advice from CamelBak.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes