These combat trousers have been designed for professional users such as Military or other Tactical users. Made from a lightweight yet durable blend of 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material that is great for all year round use. The layout offers all the features expected by today's modern operator plus a few more too. The 7-pocket design offers plenty of organised storage space for all your essential gear. The hand pockets not only offer the traditional open-top pocket but also house a concealed zippered pocket for storing smaller items. Pockets for neoprene knee pad inserts located on both legs and neoprene knee pads included!
- Made from 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material
- Pocket for neoprene knee pad inserts accessible internally (knee pads included)
- Hook & Loop adjusters on back of the leg for the perfect fit
- 7-pocket layout
- Two large angled leg cargo pockets that are bellowed for increased capacity; Draw string closure means they can also be used as dump pouches
- One bellowed hand pockets on the rear with Hook & Loop closure
- Two deep hand pockets
- Two concealed zippered pockets next to the standard hand pockets
- Padded waist band for added comfort while wearing belts
- Hook & Loop adjusters on the waist for the perfect fit
- Large belt loops to accommodate all types of belts
- Zippered fly with Hook & Loop flap closure
- Material: 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop
- Weight (size m): 680 g / 24 oz
- Feature: Neoprene knee pad inserts (included)
- Gender: Men's
- Age: Adult
- Fit: Regular
- Size Type: Regular
- Vegan Friendly: Yes
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical
- Cleaning: Machine washable (remove knee pads before washing)
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- SKU: 623400
- Guarantee: 2 years
Couldn’t ask for a better pair of pants. Robust, durable and breathable
great product would recommend to anyone and I will . Delivered on time
Good quality trousers selected from a wide range available. Good communication from order to delivery.
Really nice and tough marerial,and a very good shop
As usual from BULLDOG a really comfy, durable product that fits perfectly with plenty of room to adjust should you need it. Good service and price from UKMCPRO as always.
Very good bit of kit. Excellent quality for the price. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is bcoz after about 2 days of wearing this in the field, the knee pads inside of the trousers kept rubbing into my skin which caused a bit of bruising. Not on the knees, its more at the edges of the knee pads. It maybe the inside stitching but it is an awesome bit of kit. Would highly recommend.