This drop leg panel is designed to allow quick access to MOLLE pouches or gear by placing it in the optimum position...your thigh. Just add ammo pouches, utility pouches or even a holster to create a custom MOLLE leg rig that can be adapted to suit your individual mission needs. The compact design means that it will not restrict your movement and the flexible construction vastly improves comfort while eliminating snags. Highly breathable mesh on the rear ensures maximum airflow. Connects to your belt via two quick release buckles and secured to your leg by a non-slip 40 mm (1.57") wide webbing strap. Compatible with all types of MOLLE/PALS pouches and holsters.
- Compact design that does not restrict movement
- Flexible for a close to the leg fit
- Made from 600D Nylon with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- Connects to belt via two straps with Quick Release buckles
- Secured to the leg via a single non-slip 40 mm (1.57") wide nylon webbing strap with Quick Release buckle
- Breathable mesh lining on the rear to increase airflow and comfort levels
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 15.3 cm x 3 cm / 9" x 6" x 1.2"
- Attachment: Belt, Leg
- Compatibility: MOLLE
- Material: 600D Nylon with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Weight: 215 g / 7.6 oz
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- SKU: 307720
- Guarantee: 2 years
The panel is overall fine. It only has 2 rows of molle and a 3rd row at the bottom would make this product much better. At the moment with only 2 rows pouches etc tend to flap about abit and would be more secure with the extra row. Wearing the panel day to day is comfortable and i can still access my trouser pocket which is a bonus. Price is fair for the product.