The MK4 version of the Bulldog MOLLE Airborne Webbing comes with the Bulldog MK3 MOLLE Webbing Set, two Bulldog Double Mag Pouches, one or two (optional) Bulldog 10x6 MOLLE Utility Pouches, one Bulldog CMT Medic Pouch and a Tear-Off MOLLE Panel. All pouches can be removed, repositioned or replaced to suit your needs. Made from lightweight, yet tough, 600D Nylon material and with laser cut MOLLE to reduce weight. A highly versatile piece of kit, the yoke and MOLLE belt can be used together as pictured or individually. The pad can also be removed and the interior belt used as a standalone webbing belt. Designed to be worn over a plate carrier and can form the base of a MOLLE webbing system with the addition of pouches. Ultra lightweight; adds little weight to your already heavy load.
- Made from 600D Nylon
- Supplied as a complete set which can be customised to suit your needs
- Includes the Bulldog MK3 MOLLE Webbing Set, two Bulldog Double Mag Pouches, two Bulldog 10x6 MOLLE Utility Pouches, one Bulldog CMT Medic Pouch and a Tear-Off MOLLE Panel
- Laser cut yoke included which can be worn above or below a plate carrier
- SKU: 313009
Webbing Set Features
- Includes MOLLE belt pad, webbing belt & yoke; All can be used together or individually.
- Yoke attaches to the MOLLE Belt at 6 separate points to increase stability and load capacity.
- Shoulder straps have MOLLE loops across the front and back for attachment of MOLLE compatible pouches, i.e. hydration pouch
- Webbing Belt adjustable up to 46-inch waist
- Molle Pad Section is 35 Inches in length (recommended up to 40-inch waist)
- Weighs only 710 g in total
Double Mag Pouch Features
- Optional Open Top or Closed Top setup
- With the Closed Top setup, it can hold 4 x metal or polymer mags
- With the Open-Top setup, it can hold 2 x metal or polymer mags
- Secured by 2 MOLLE loops for added stability.
10x6 Utility Pouch Features
- Secured by 2 MOLLE Loops for added stability.
- YKK zips
- 100% Nylon webbing used on the rear
- Velcro on the front for displaying patches
CMT Medic Pouch Features
- Measures: 19cm wide, 17.5cm high, 7.5cm deep
- 2 small external compartments for ease of access
- Adjustable paracord "drawbridge" allows the operator to control the opening of CMT Pouch
- Internal larger elastic loops for Hemostatic agents, tourniquets, dressings, etc
- Internal smaller elastic loops for NPAs, catheters, etc
- No external MOLLE Webbing to minimize potential hazards to efficient use
- Designed as a Medic Pouch but can also be used by EOD or just as a general Utility Pouch
Tear-Off MOLLE Panel Features
- Reinforced pull handle in red
- MOLLE compatible
- Measures approx 14 x 18 cm
We've Got You Covered
All Bulldog equipment is built for combat and will not let you down. Made from sturdy yet lightweight materials and backed by a 5-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included.