The Bulldog MKII Padded MOLLE Belt has been created for professional users; Supplied with a removable webbing belt with a metal Quick Release buckle. The buckle is easy to use while wearing gloves and will not lose tension over time. This belt can also be removed and replaced with another if you prefer. The ergonomically shaped belt pad has been curved to match the shape of your body and provide superior comfort, support and stability. The slim profile still offers two rows of MOLLE on which to mount pouches (please ensure they are correctly threaded). The segmented design of the belt pad makes it highly flexible but also allows the attachment of any belt mounted/drop-leg equipment by simply passing the belt over the top of your selected segment. The breathable 3D mesh on the rear will help keep you cool by maximising airflow.
- Made from 1000D Nylon
- Slim profile for freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped belt pad
- Supplied with a removable webbing belt
- Metal Quick Release buckle with black matte finish
- Segmented design for added flexibility & holster compatibility
- Two rows of MOLLE for mounting pouches
- Highly breathable 3D mesh on the rear for maximum airflow
- Six d-rings for attachment of a yoke/suspenders
- Compatibility: MOLLE
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical, Airsoft
- Material: 1000D Nylon with an internal water-resistant PU coating
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Weight: 1020 grams (36 oz)
- Size: One Size Fits All (up to 46"/116.8 cm waist)
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- SKU: 363970
- Guarantee: 2 years
Again , excellent equipment and excellent company. Highly recommend.
Très bel article, très confortable et large choix de fixations. Je recommande.
Don't use this as a webbing belt but more of a pouch/ utility belt without the yoke and it works fantastic. Really comfy, belt fits great and is really easy to release without there being any danger of it coming undone by accident. Also the Molle loops are really well made for the price.
So i bought this product as an quick buy as was going out the door pretty sharpish and didn't need full belt kit for the task the belt kit it self is alright my old molle pouches works fine with them and the buckle is second to none my only gripe with this is it's to flexible the material on the padding moves quite a bit and could do with being stitched in place also the flexibility of the belt is like a hot knife through butter could definitely do with being stiffened up massively unless you to wear the rig uber tight apart from this is not a bad belt