Bulldog Elite ACU Trousers
The Bulldog ACU Trousers use the same layout as the US-Army issue combat trousers. Originally created in 2004 as a replacement for the long used BDU layout and features a vastly improved design. Made from lightweight yet highly durable 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material and suited for all year round use in the UK. The 8-pocket layout provides plenty of storage options to suit all your needs; Large cargo pockets are bellowed to increase the capacity when full but also remain flat to avoid snagging when empty. A cost-effective pair of combats that are great for airsoft, work, hiking or any other outdoor use.
- Made from lightweight yet very durable 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop material.
- Modern 8-pocket layout including a lower pocket on each leg.
- 2 slanted cargo pockets that are bellowed to provide extra capacity while still maintaining flat while empty.
- 2 deep thigh pockets and 2 pockets on rear.
- Pockets on knees for the use of Neoprene Knee Pad inserts (pads not included)
- Drawstring closure for the perfect fit.
- Reinforced knees and seat for extra durability.
|Brand:||Bulldog Tactical Gear|
|Material:||65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop|