Made for Professional use, offer all the features and benefits of their rivals but at a fraction of the cost. Based on Bulldog's original ECU Trousers but with a whole load of improvements designed to provide a fast action combat trouser for Tactical use by Military and certain Law Enforcement Units. The Bulldog ECU2 Trousers offer the perfect balance between quality, modern design and price. Built-in knee pads, removable for when washed, guard against rough surfaces and vastly prolong the life of the trouser. The hard caps are rubberized so they can move with your knee, not to restrict your movement, and will not become brittle, unlike their rivals. Not just that...located around knee you will find 2-way stretch material that enables the whole knee pad to move as you do, eliminating bulk. The layout of the ECU2 provides 4 pockets on the back and 2 smaller ones on the front.
- Made from a lightweight yet durable Rip-Stop 65/35 PolyCotton blend.
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinking and fading (recommended wash on cold)
- Built-in flexible rubber Knee Pads for protection in the Field; Sewn on to a Neoprene base to provide high levels of comfort.
- 4-Way Stretch Material offers total freedom of movement & increased levels of comfort
- Located inside both thigh pockets are straps used to adjust the height that the Knee Pads sit at for a custom fit.
- Velcro adjusters on back to tighten or loosen the knee pads.
- Fits all leg lengths between 30 -32" inch
- Modern 8 pocket design; 4 on the rear, 2 on the front & 2 standard hand pockets.
- Large pockets located on the back to aid freedom of movement.
- 2 smaller pockets on the front to house smaller but important items that need to be kept easy to hand
- Padded waistbelt for increased comfort when wearing a Combat or MOLLE Belt.
- The 4-Stretch material on the lower back to increase freedom of movement and off superior comfort levels.
- Large belt loops to accommodate most Combat Belts
- Zippered fly with Velcro closure top
- The built-in waterproof lining on the bottom of the legs acts as Gaitors when wearing boots.
- Textured rubber Knee Pads provide a non-slip stable base for various shooting stances.
- Gusseted crotch allows total freedom of movement, great for hand-to-hand combat or breaching.
- Mil-Spec double stitch construction with a double seat for durability
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- Material: 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop
- Feature: Integrated Knee Pads
- SKU: 623000
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
I love these trousers. I'm a 35 inch waist and these fit well in size L. They are slightly longer than I expected but with boots you can pull them in with the velcro tabs at the bottom of the legs. I have noticed the knee pads fall slightly to the side when kneeling but not so much that it's a problem, I use the tabs at the back of the knees to keep them in place. The material quality is great and I'm glad I could get something of this quality without paying cryre prices. The only downside is they are a little baggy in places which can be frustrating when I'm trying to show off my perfectly formed hooty wooty booty but other than that, they're great! Recommended.
Bulldog ECU2 Trousers
I bought these to use for paintball. I recently played a large event in Sweden, on a site that could best be described as a health and safety nightmare. The trousers were comfortable and tough wearing. The built in knee pads were a godsend when crawling across rubble and rough ground, didn't feel a thing. The stretch panels at the knees and rear of the trousers made movement easier without the trousers being pulled down at the back or bunching up at the knees. Only downside was they got a bit sweaty in the heat that we played in, but I guess that would happen in any trousers. I would certainly recommend these for operational use and for what I used them for. Most of my team are now looking to buy the same trousers, just need to get myself a second pair in olive green as part of our team kit.
On exercise. good comfortable, but it would be better if you had inserts on the inside of the trouser so you can take the pads out when completely saturated. You would also increase longevity of the trousers because you could just buy more knee pads.
Nice trouses, very comfortable and durable
well worth the money
used these on tour and was well impressed with them. lasted longer than I thought and the pockets are perfect fo what I needed.
better than the copies
bought these to replace a cheaper pair i bought on ebay that lasted a month! these ECU2 trousers are much much better and have had no problems so far