Bulldog Drop-Leg Medic Utility Pouch
Made from 1000D Nylon, this drop-leg pouch is made to last. Attaches to any combat or tactical belt via a belt loop at the top and secures to your leg with two nylon straps with anti-slip rubber. Ambidextrous; The two leg straps can be removed and rotated to be compatible with either right or left-handed users.
The major advantage of this design is that the pouch is perfectly positioned for quick use in pretty much any position. It opens via two-way YKK zippers with paracord pullers for easy use while wearing gloves. The quick release buckles also mean that putting it on or taking it off becomes a thing of ease. Internally the pouch has many elastic loops and straps for the storage of medical gear; Offers excellent organisation.
- Made from 1000D Nylon
- Attaches to a belt via the top belt loop
- Secured by two nylon leg straps with anti-slip rubber
- Internal elastic loops & pockets for storage of equipment
- Ambidextrous; Can be mounted on to either leg
- Smaller exterior zipper pocket
- Velcro on the front for the addition of patches
- Top quality YKK buckles and zippers
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- Dimensions: 19 x 17 x 7 cm
- SKU: 308110
All Bulldog equipment is built for combat and will not let you down. Made from sturdy yet lightweight materials and backed by a 5-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included.