The Assault Plate Carrier is designed for Military use. Compatible with the British Issue Armour Plates and most other types too. Highly versatile, MOLLE loops all over for addition of MOLLE pouches. This Armour Carrier is lightweight, durable and fully lined with breathable mesh material for increased airflow to the body. Removable pouches mean that the plate carrier can be customised to meet each individual mission's needs. Heavy duty drag handle just in case. Fully adjustable for the perfect fit.
- Made from sturdy 1000 Denier Nylon. Durable but yet highly flexible, great for use in vehicles or for those on the move.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining keeps you dry and offers maximum breathability to the operator.
- All MOLLE Pouches can be repositioned, removed or replaced.
- Holds 8 x mags in an open-top bungee style mag pouch designed to allow the fastest possible reload speed
- Removal of the Plate Carrier is made quick and easy with the aid of Velcro side panels; Fully adjustable to accommodate most waist sizes
- Adjustable up to a 50 inch waist
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- Material: 1000D Nylon
- Size: One Size Fits All Adults
- SKU: 361871
- EAN (MTC): 3662950005336
- EAN (Black): 3662950002243
- EAN (Green): 3662950002250
- EAN (Coyote): 3662950005329
- EAN (CCE Woodland): 3662950002236
Supplied with all pouches are pictured, includes:
- 2 x MOLLE Double Open-Top Mag pouches
- 2 built-in Open-Top Mag Pouches
- Large Upright MOLLE Utility Pouch.
- Double 40mm Grenade Pouch.
- MOLLE Admin Panel.
- MOLLE Small Radio Pouch.
- MOLLE Double Pistol Mag Pouch.
- MOLLE Folding Dump Pouch.
- MOLLE Hydration Pouch on the back, can hold up to 3L bladder (bladder not included).
We've Got You Covered
All Bulldog equipment is built for combat and will not let you down. Made from sturdy yet lightweight materials and backed by a 5-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included.
this plate carrier is outstanding quality and at £180 is amazing value for money. can't recommend it enough. is better for outdoor use as it is a bit bulky but it is well suited for cqb indoor use too.as a side note: remove the molle pouches and re attach them properly as they come attached loosely and makes running much easier.overall an amazing product and fair play to UkmcPro for a providing a quality product at such a low price
I bought this PC a while back, the lining and stitches in the MK1 are spot on. I can wear the vest all day, without getting sore or overly exhausted.All in all, a fantastic piece of kit, love it!
Picked up an older set a while ago, same base. Very comfortable and great quality! No complaints whatsoever!