BOLLE TRACKER II | Safety Goggles
|🎁 EXTRA 10% OFF, WHEN YOU SPEND £45
No code needed, discount applied at checkout until 09/12/20
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Safety goggles with fixed lenses and an elasticated headband
The Bolle Tracker II Goggles are among UKMC's best sellers for airsoft; They have a hard to beat combination of protection, comfort and affordability. The Tracker II resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s (393 fps) and are good for use on the range and other tasks requiring a moderate level of protection. The headband not only provides superior comfort but also ensures that your goggles do not move during high energy situations.
While they can be used for airsoft, UKMC recommends that you pay close attention to their condition and replace straight away if they have any damage including scratches.
- Available with either clear, smoke or yellow lenses
- Fixed lens design
- Ergonomically designed frame offers upper and lower protection
- Removable foam padding with indirect ventilation
- Removable adjustable head strap
- Side ventilation to help in reducing fogging
Ultra-comfortable and technical, Tracker provides protection from all mechanical risks and also chemical risks, making it unique in the safety glasses range. Full ratings include:
- EN166 - Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN170 - Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holder
- CE - European standard - Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- 3 - Chemical risk - Chemical protection against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or shield mandatory.
- 4 - Chemical risk - Chemical protection against large dust particles> 5 microns. Goggles mandatory
- F - Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- B - Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
- T - Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Frame Colour: Black
- Lens Colour: Optional (Smoke, Clear or Yellow)
- Interchangeable Lenses: No
- Wear: Arms, Headstrap
- Weight: 53 g / 1.9 oz
- Included: Microfibre Pouch
- Intended Use: Outdoor, Military, Tactical, Airsoft, Sports
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Safety
- SKU: 377380
- MPN: TRACPSF (smoke), TRACPSI (clear), TRACPSJ (yellow)
- Download: Bolle Safety Tracker Full Specifications Sheet
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes