BOLLE X810 | Ballistic Tactical Goggles, Clear Lens, STANAG 4296
Shop now, pay later...interest free ⓘ
Pay in Three Installments | Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days | Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Shop now and pay over 6 weeks ⓘ
Shop now and pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks, always interest free.
No long applications; Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy. T&Cs apply.
Ballistic goggles with a STANAG 4296 safety rating and a quick release system
The Bolle X810 is built on the success of the original X800 goggles and comes with an array of innovations. The compact, lightweight frame offers excellent comfort and ventilation while also providing an unobstructed panoramic view. With a high level of ballistic resistance (STANAG 4296), the X810 are made for professional military, police or security use but is also popular for airsoft. Offers protection in the most extreme situations and is compatible with all types of helmets without interfering with other equipment.
Platinum® Coating - This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum® provides the highest safety for eyes.
Clear Lens - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
- Adjustable strap
- Sealed or ultra vented system
- Nose adapter for rx insert
- Quick release system
- Supplied with Clear lens only
- Supplied with a MOLLE compatible storage case
Ballistic resistance STANAG 4296
- Clear lens: V50 250 m/s (900 km/h)
- STANAG 4296 is the resistance of the standard reference on that eye protection for military use.
- Protective equipment must be kept in storage 10 years and 1 year of use to a minimum.
- The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
It guarantees the ballistic resistance defined by STANAG 2920, but also criteria:
- Use: comfortable, lightweight, reduced fogging resistance to scratches
- Quality of vision: field of vision of 160 ° minimum, clarity,
- Relative to the general appearance: less brilliant protection possible, compatibility with other protection (helmet, face shield ect.)
Chemical risk - Gas and fine dust - 5 (sealed goggle mandatory) - Chemical protection against gas and fine dust particles < 5 microns (sealed goggle mandatory)
Chemical risk - Large dust particles - 4 - Chemical protection against large dust particles> 5 microns. Goggles mandatory
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B - Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapour lamps, actinic or germicides.
- Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
- Lens colour: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good colour recognition by the holder
- Protection: STANAG 4296
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Interchangeable Lens: Yes (but only supplied with clear lens)
- Wear: Headstrap
- Frame Colour: Black or Tan (optional)
- Weight: 120 g / 4.23 oz
- Included: MOLLE Rigid Case, Microfibre Pouch
- Intended Use: Indoor, Outdoor, Military, Tactical, Airsoft, Sports
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Tactical
- SKU: 377280
- MPN: X810NPSI
- Download: Bolle X810 Specifications Sheet
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes