Bolle Tactical X810 Goggles
Bolle X810 Goggles X810NPSI
The Bolle X810 is built on the success of the original X800 goggles and comes with an array of innovations. The compact, lightweight frame offers excellent comfort and ventilation while also providing an unobstructed panoramic view. With a high level of ballistic resistance (STANAG 4296), the X810 are made for professional military, police or security use but is also popular for airsoft. Offers protection in the most extreme situations and is compatible with all types of helmets without interfering with other equipment.
Ballistic resistance STANAG 4296
Clear lens: V50 250 m/s (900 km/h)
STANAG 4296 is the resistance of the standard reference on that eye protection for military use.
It guarantees the ballistic resistance defined by STANAG 2920, but also criteria:
- Use: comfortable, lightweight, reduced fogging resistance to scratches
- Quality of vision: field of vision of 160 ° minimum, clarity,
- Relative to the general appearance: less brilliant protection possible, compatibility with other protection (helmet, face shield ect.)
Protective equipment must be kept in storage 10 years and 1 year of use to a minimum.
The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
Chemical risk - Gas and fine dust - 5 (sealed goggle mandatory)
Chemical protection against gas and fine dust particles < 5 microns (sealed goggle mandatory)
Chemical risk - Large dust particles - 4
Chemical protection against large dust particles> 5 microns. Goggles mandatory
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B
Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapour lamps, actinic or germicides.
- Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
- Lens colour: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good colour recognition by the holder
- Adjustable strap
- Sealed or ultra vented system
- Nose adapter for rx insert
- Quick release system
- Supplied with Clear lens only
- Supplied with a MOLLE compatible storage case
- Weight: 120 grams
- Brand: Bolle Tactical
- Frame Colour: Black or Desert
- SKU: 377280
- MPN: X810NPSI
The anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames.
The anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vis
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list.