BOLLE X800 | Ballistic Vented Tactical Goggles, Clear Lens
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Lightweight, vented ballistic goggles with a STANAG 2920 safety rating
The Bolle X800 have been trusted by professionals for close to 20 years. Widely used by both military and police the whole world over and with good reason; Protection, performance and affordability. With a protection rating of STANAG 2920 they are also ideal for airsoft. Compatible with all types of helmets; The fully adjustable headband ensures the perfect fit whether worn on the head or over a helmet. The X800 is also fitted with an easy-to-change panoramic lens that allows a full 180-degree field of vision. Fogging is also greatly reduced thanks to the unique ventilation system; Fully vented across the top and bottom of lens allowing maximum airflow to pass through. Supplied with Clear Lens only.
Platinum® Coating - This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum® provides the highest safety for eyes.
Clear Lens - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog coatings
- Panoramic field of vision
- Ballistic PC lens
- Ultra ventilated frame
- Bi-material comfort frame
The X800 goggles offer a high level of ballistic protection making them an ideal choice for military, police and security professionals but also great for airsoft.
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920
- Clear lens : V50 199 m/s (716 km/h)
- The ballistic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 calibre of up to more than 275 m/s or 990 km/h.
- The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B - Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapour lamps, actinic or germicides.
- Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
- Lens colour: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good colour recognition by the holder
- Protection: STANAG 2920
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Interchangeable Lens: Yes (but only supplied with clear lens)
- Frame Colour: Black
- Wear: Headstrap
- Weight: 106 g / 3.74 oz
- Included: Rigid Case, Microfibre Pouch
- Intended Use: Indoor, Outdoor, Military, Tactical, Airsoft, Sports
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Tactical
- SKU: 371350
- MPN: X800i
- EAN: 3660740002749
- Download Specifications Sheet: Bolle X800 Specifications Sheet
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes