The X1000 goggles by Bolle Tactical have been made with a high level of ballistic resistance for military, police or security use but are also popular for airsoft. Rated at STANAG 2920 they are sure to stand up to the test. The X1000 is also perfectly suited for use while wearing a helmet, offering comfort, adaptability and protection; Weighing in at only 96 grams they excel at being worn for long periods of time. Easily interchangeable lenses make the X1000 an option in varying light conditions and the anti-fog & anti-scratch ensure performance is never an issue.
Fogging of the lens during use in humid/wet conditions or high energy operations is an issue that every goggle needs to combat. This is best done in the most simple and yet effective way; The Bolle X1000 has vents located at the top and bottom of the frame to allow superior airflow through the goggles which aid in reducing fogging. The vents are also mesh covered to stop debris, dust and sand being able to pass through. Integrated into the Headstrap you have a Microfibre Lens Protector; Can be used to prevent scratches or other damage to your X1000s while they are stored in daysacks, gun cases or when not in use on your helmet. Simply pull the cover around to cover the lens when not in use. Can vastly increase the lifespan of the goggles, reduce the number of replacement lenses used and is a real plus for anyone looking the best value for money from their Eye Pro.
- Comfort face contact foam
- High heat resistance TPV frame
- Indirect ventilation frame
- Adjustable 35 mm (1.38") wide non-slip strap
- Pivot for helmet wearers
- Quick release system
- Microfiber pouch around the strap for protection when not in use
This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum® provides the highest safety for eyes.
Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920
- The ballistic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 calibre of up to more than 275 m/s (902 fps) or 990 km/h.
- The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
Chemical risk - Liquid droplets - 3 (Goggle, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory)
- Chemical protection against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory.
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B
- Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
Coating - Resistance to fogging - N
- The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Protection: STANAG 2920
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Interchangeable Lens: Yes (but only supplied with clear lens)
- Frame Colour: Black or Green (optional)
- Wear: Headstrap
- Weight: 106 g / 3.74 oz
- Included: Rigid Case, Microfibre Pouch
- Intended Use: Indoor, Outdoor, Military, Tactical, Airsoft, Sports
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Tactical
- SKU: 372000
- MPN: X1NSTDI
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes