BOLLE RAIDER KIT | Ballistic Tactical Glasses, 3 Lens Kit
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
Ballistic tactical glasses supplied with three interchangeable lenses with a STANAG 2920 safety rating
The Raider glasses by Bolle Tactical offer excellent levels of protection, with a rating of STANAG 2920, making them ideal for military, police or security use but also airsoft, hunting and most other outdoor sports. Versatility is something that the Raider is not short on either; Their interchangeable lenses means that you can adapt them to meeting all lighting conditions and the option to select between arms or head strap makes them a must. Supplied as a complete kit including 3 interchangeable lenses (smoke, clear & yellow), temple arms & headband all stored in a rigid case.
- High level of impact protection at STANAG 2920
- Ballistic Polycarbonate lens - 2.45 mm - Curve 8
- Three lens kit; supplied with clear, smoke and yellow interchangeable lenses
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Integrated lateral protection
- Easy replacement lens system
- Comfort temples in Polycarbonate
- Wear with arms or head band
- Wide adjustable 25 mm (1") head strap with non-slip technology
- Pivot for helmet wearers
- Supplied with a rigid case and microfibre pouch for storage
- Raider frame in matte black
- Three pairs of interchangeable lenses (smoke, clear, yellow)
- RX inserts for prescription lenses
- Removable Temples
- Rigid Case
- Microfibre storage pouch
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920 - The ballisitic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 calibre'' of up to more than 275 m / s or 990 km / h.
- Clear lens : V50 193 m/s (695 km/h)
- Smoke lens : V50 185 m/s (666 km/h)
- Yellow lens : V50 198 m/s (713 km/h)
The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F - Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapour lamps, actinic or germicides.
- Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
- Lens colour: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good colour recognition by the holder
Solar radiations risks: EN 172
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation.
- Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation.
- Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke)
- Lens colour: depends on the lens technology
- Lens Colour: Three Lens Kit (clear, smoke, yellow)
- Feature: Interchangeable Lens
- Protection: STANAG 2920
- Frame Colour: Black
- Style: Arms, Headstrap
- Weight: 48 g / 1.7 oz
- Included: Three Lenses, Rigid Case, Microfibre Pouch
- Intended Use: Indoor, Outdoor, Military, Tactical, Airsoft, Sports
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Tactical
- SKU: 372240
- MPN: RAIDERKIT
- Download: Bolle Raider Full Specifications Sheet
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes