Bolle Tactical Combat Glasses 3 Lens Kit
Bolle Combat Glasses; Protection, Versatility
The Bolle Tactical Combat Glasses provide a simple design that offers excellent levels of protection and superior levels of comfort. Their one-piece ballistic lens is easily interchangeable and supplied with Clear, Smoked & ESP Lenses all included for the price; Meaning that you can adapt your eye pro for any given mission or lighting condition. They also give the wearer the option to select between temples/arms or head strap; Head straps can excel when being used with helmets or during high energy operations. Excellent for military or police use but also airsoft due to the high safety rating of STANAG 4296.
The open and simple design of the Bolle Combat Glasses ensures maximum airflow to prevent fogging of the lens; With no foam or other types of seal the air can pass straight through and provide the best possible chance of keeping your lenses clear of fog. By using high quality but ultra-lightweight materials Bolle has made the Combat excellent for use over long periods of time; Comfort temples & the non-slip nose play a part in this too.
- Ballistic polycarbonate lens
- Supplied with Clear, Grey & ESP Lenses included.
- Panoramic field of vision
- Integrated lateral protection
- Comfort temples
- Adjustable strap
- Non-slip nose
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog coating
- Brand: Bolle Tactical
- Frame Colour: Black
- Protection: STANAG 4296
- Weight: 28 grams
- SKU: 372400
- MPN: COMBKITN
Optional Extra Accessories
The Bolle Combat Glasses offer an excellent level of protection that is suitable for military, police and security use but also airsoft, shooting, hunting or any other outdoor use.
Ballistic resistance STANAG 4296
STANAG 4296 is the resistance of the standard reference on that eye protection for military use.
It guarantees the ballistic resistance defined by STANAG 2920, but also criteria:
- Use: comfortable, lightweight, reduced fogging resistance to scratches
- Quality of the vision field of vision of 160 ° minimum, clarity,
- Relative to the general appearance: less brilliant protection possible, compatibility with other protection (helmet, face shield etc...)
Protective equipment must be kept in storage 10 years and 1 year of use to a minimum. The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F
Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B
Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapour lamps, actinic or germicides.
- Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
- Lens colour: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good colour recognition by the holder.
Solar radiations risks: EN 172
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation.
- Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation.
- Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke)
- Lens colour: depends on the lens technology
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99!
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start at £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.