BOLLE RUSH+ | Everyday Safety Glasses
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Lightweight, comfortable safety glasses with fixed lenses for everyday use
The Rush+ have quickly become one of the most popular models in the Bolle range. Featuring flexible, co-injected and customisable temples that make the whole unit ultra-comfortable and lightweight. Not only that but the Thermoplastic rubber arms also provide superior grip to ensure they will not move during high energy situations. The Rush+ resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s (147 fps) and are not recommended for airsoft use but are great for general everyday use, cycling, running or other outdoor sports.
Platinum® Coating - This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum® provides the highest safety for eyes.
Clear Lens - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Smoke Lens - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality, it is designed and used for excellent protection against UVA/UVB and solar radiation. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
Twilight Lens - The new Twilight technology offers the advantages of ESP with a double anti-fog coating (on both sides of the lenses) to prevent fogging in the most challenging conditions. Designed and used in low light conditions, it improves contrast. Its light transmission rate is perfect for outdoors, particularly early morning and late evening. Twilight filters 76% of blue light.
Adjustable non-slip bridge - Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
- Ultra lightweight, 9 Base lens
- Built-in brow protection
- Rush Plus Gasket/ Strap kit suitable for Rush + model only
- Approved to AS/NZS 1337.1.2010 for Medium Impact Protection
The Rush+ are ideal for sports such as cycling, running, water sports, shooting (not airsoft), hunting and much more.
- EN166 - Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN170 - Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holder
- EN172 - Solar radiations risks - Filter protection for industrial solar radiation. Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation. Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke) Lens colour: depends on the lens technology
- CE - European standard - Frame marking must include the CE symbol
- F - Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- T - Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- K - Resistance to surface damage by fine particles - The anti-scratch coating K provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
- N - Resistance to fogging - The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.
- Lens - 2mm polycarbonate, ‘ALS’ anti-fog/anti-scratch Platinum coating on both sides of Clear and Smoke lens. 100% UV 385 – Clear & 100% UV 400 – Smoke and Twilight
- Lens Colour: Optional (clear, smoke or twilight)
- Frame Colour: N/A
- Wear: Arms
- Fit: Medium / Large
- Weight: 27 g / 0.95 oz
- Intended Use: Indoor, Assembly and production work, process work, emergency response, driving, solar UV exposure & laboratory use.
- Product Type: Safety Glasses
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Safety
- SKU: 372003
- MPN: RUSHPPSI (clear), RUSHPPSF (smoke), RUSHPTWI (twilight)
- Download: Bolle Rush+ Full Specifications Sheet
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes