BOLLE GUNFIRE | Ballistic Shooting Glasses, 2 Lens Kit
Shop now, pay later...interest free ⓘ
Pay in Three Installments | Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days | Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Shop now and pay over 6 weeks ⓘ
Shop now and pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks, always interest free.
No long applications; Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy. T&Cs apply.
Ultra lightweight ballistic shooting glasses with a high STANAG 4296 safety rating and two interchangeable lenses
Designed for specifically for shooting, the Gunfire safety glasses are lightweight and offer an excellent level of protection. Great for professional users but also airsoft, sports and much more. The wraparound shape fits the contours of your face and leaves little if no gaps for projectiles to enter; The adjustable bridge also aids in perfecting the fit further. The STANAG 4296 & EN172 certified polycarbonate interchangeable lens offers professional grade protection making them an option for military and suitable for airsoft. The one-piece lens construction increases strength and makes changing your lens a much easier task. This kit comes with both Clear & CSP lens included, both are PLATINUM coated to guard against fogging and scratches.
- Clear Lens - Technology approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality with anti-fog and antiscratch coatings. 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
- CSP® Lens - CSP, Comfort Sensitivity Perception, recommended for extreme hot or cold conditions Like ESP, this innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure to bright light and low light, while also being suitable for extreme temperature environments. Ideal for cold and hot countries, from the Far East to Siberia! CSP technology to filter blue light is combined with the exclusive PLATINUM® coating, to sustainably combat fogging and provide permanent visual comfort from a single pair of glasses.
- Platinum® Coating - This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum® provides the highest safety for eyes.
- Adjustable Bridge - Designed to adapt to the nose so the frame sits perfectly on the face.
Ballistic resistance STANAG 4296 - STANAG 4296 is the resistance of the standard reference on that eye protection for military use.
It guarantees the ballistic resistance defined by STANAG 2920, but also criteria:
- Use: comfortable, lightweight, reduced fogging resistance to scratches
- Quality of the visual field of vision of 160 ° minimum, clarity,
- Relative to the general appearance: less brilliant protection possible, compatibility with other protection (helmet, face shield etc.)
Protective equipment must be kept in storage 10 years and 1 year of use to a minimum. The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F - Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures - T - The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation.
- This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides.
- Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
- Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holder
Solar radiations risks: EN 172
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation.
- Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation.
- Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke)
- Lens colour: depends on the lens technology
- Protection: STANAG 4296
- Frame Colour: N/A
- Lens Colour: Two Lens Kit (Clear and CSP)
- Feature: Interchangeable Lens
- Included: Rigid Case, Microfibre Pouch
- Weight: 26 g / 0.92 oz
- Product Type: Ballistic Glasses, Shooting Glasses
- Intended Use: Indoor, Outdoor, Shooting, Tactical
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Tactical
- SKU: 372005
- MPN: GUNFIREKIT
- Download: Bolle Gunfire Full Specifications Sheet
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMC will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes