The BioLite CampStove generates usable electricity for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices.
The demands for Outdoor Living has greatly changed in recent times and what before was considered a luxury is now a necessity for most people; Power, heat but with what fuel? What if there was a solution that could provide all you need for free? Well that is exactly what the BioLite CampStove offers. By burning twigs, pine cones, bark or any other type of dry biomass that you come across throughout your day. Save a fortune on never having to buy another gas canister again!
Any excess heat generated while you are using it gets converted into electricity via a thermoelectric generator that powers a fan to increase airflow and provide greater efficiency, improved combustion and reduce smoke. The electricity generated is enough to power your phone, mp3 players, torch or any other electrics you may need via a USB.
Burning only wood, the CampStove creates a smokeless campfire that can cook meals and boil water in minutes. Setup is easy, fuel is free, and flames are hyper efficient with performance on par with white gas stoves.
- Instant on demand electricity - Burn wood and create 2 watts of electricity to charge smartphones, headlamps, LED lights, and more
- Find your fuel - Burn sticks, twigs, pinecones, and other biomass - find your fuel along the trail and never buy a gas canister again.
- Smokeless flame - Cook over a campfire without harming the environment and avoid stinging eyes
- Portable and compact - CampStove nests inside itself, saving space in your pack.
BioLite’s patented core technology captures waste heat from the fire through a heat probe attached to the orange powerpack.
Heat is converted into usable electricity via a thermoelectric generator. This powers a fan and sends surplus electricity to a USB charging port.
The internal fan forces air back into the burn chamber dramatically improving combustion and creating a cleaner, more efficient burn.
- Charging Time: iPhone 4S (2G): 20 minutes of charging provides 60 minutes of talk time. Charging times vary by device and by strength of fire
- Weight: 2.06 lbs (935 g)
- Fuel: Renewable BioMass (twigs, pinecone, wood pellets, etc.)
- Fire Quality: 1.6 oz (46 grams) of wood to boil
- 1 liter of water
- Fire Power Output Peak: 3.4 kW (LO), 5.5 kW (HI)
- Boil Time: 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water (Boiling times vary by strength of fire)
- Packed Size: Height 8.25 inches (209.6 mm)
- Width: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smart phones
- USB Power Output Max Continuous: 2W @5V Peak: 4W @5V
In The Box
- Stuff Sack
- USB Cord (for internal battery charging)
- BioLite Stove