Berghaus Wilderness 65+15 Black
Explore the backcountry and take all the challenges a multiday backpacking adventure brings with the Wilderness 65+15 rucksack – the pinnacle of Berghaus backpacking range. Utilising the Berghaus BIOFIT back system, it allows movement on the move, meaning increased comfort for the user. This is further improved by the pre-curved hipbelt, which gives added support as well as pockets for storage of essentials.
The large capacity makes the Wilderness 65+15 rucksack perfect for multiday trips, where you may need to carry everything with you. Side expansion panels and a front panel that fully unzips, allows you to organise your gear as efficiently as possible.
- The 65 litre volume pack is large enough to pack all the gear you need for a multiday adventure in the backcountry - a further 15 litres is achieved with the two expansion side pockets
- Get easy instant access to your kit and pack more effectively with the zipped front panel to the main compartment
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the easily adjustable BIOFIT™ back system, top tension straps, height adjustable chest strap, pre-curved hipbelt and large padded straps
- Organise all your kit with the multitude of pockets and attachment points, including, base compartment with bivi divider, top lid pocket, zipped hipbelt pockets, zipped internal lid pockets and walking pole attachment points
- Stay hydrated on your adventures – the Wilderness features and hydration system compatible pocket
- Lifetime* Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. They believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and they guarantee their gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace as we deem required.