BERGHAUS MMPS GRAB BAG II | MMPS Emergency Day Pack, 35L
Shop now, pay later...interest free ⓘ
Pay in Three Installments | Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days | Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Shop now and pay over 6 weeks ⓘ
Shop now and pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks, always interest free.
No long applications; Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy. T&Cs apply.
A 35 litre emergency rucksack that replaces the lid on your Berghaus MMPS pack but can also be used standalone
The MMPS Grab Bag II is an emergency use day pack that builds on the modularity of the Berghaus MMPS system. By replacing the standard lid of an MMPS pack the MMPS Grab Bag forms a compartment for storing all your essentials which, in the event of an emergency, is quickly and easily removed creating a fully packed day pack ready for action.
- Building on the MMPS system the Grab Bag II is both an essentials storage compartment for your larger MMPS pack and also a removable daysack – ready for emergencies
- The umbilical connector joins to the Grab Bag allowing for ease of removal of the Grab bag in emergencies
- YKK zip(s)
- Grab Bag II fits inside the main compartment for compact storage and ease of use
- Capacity: 35 L / 2135.8 cu in
- Height: 50 cm / 19.7"
- Width: 30 cm / 11.8"
- Depth: 22 cm / 8.7"
- Weight: 580 g / 20.4 oz
- Material: Nylon
- Product Type: Packable Backpack, Packable Rucksack
- Intended Use: Military, Hiking, Outdoor
- Brand: Berghaus
- MPN: 420913
- SKU: 347030
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. They believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and they guarantee their gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
During this period UKMC will repair or replace as we deem required.