Berghaus Centurio 45 Rucksack
Berghaus Centurio 45 MMPS Rucksack
The Centurio 45 is another in a long line of quality military rucksacks produced by Berghaus. Designed to take on the most challenging adventures, this tough and highly versatile rucksack is sure to not disappoint. Berghaus have made it ready to face the most punishing days by using a tough nylon face fabric and an internal frame for added load support. Fully compatible with other products in the MMPS range - a family of packs that integrate to deliver a highly flexible system to meet all needs. While the Centurio 45 has been designed for Military use it has also become popular for hiking, cadets and many other outdoor activities.
- As part of the Berghaus Multi Mission Pack System (MMPS), this pack can be worn alone or is easily integrated with the MMPS pockets providing the flexibility to carry up to 65 litres of kit
- Pack everything you need - this pack features MOLLE webbing attachment points, four accessory attachment points with shock cord and top lid pocket
- Take adverse weather in your stride - fix a walking pole or ice axe to the attachment point for easy accessibility
- Remain hydrated throughout you adventure as this pack is hydration pack compatible
- Carry comfort is provided with the adjustable waist belt and side compression straps to steady your load
- Brand: Berghaus
- Colour: Green or Coyote Tan
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions: 56 x 35 x 32 cm
- Capacity: 45L
- Weight: 1350 grams
- SKU: 347020
- MPN: 420501
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. They believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and they guarantee their gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace as we deem required.