BCB Dr. Brown's Hand Sanitiser Gel
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
BCB's Extra Strength “Dr Browns” Hand Sanitiser kills up to 99.99% of Virus & Bacteria. With its thick formula, you can use less per squeeze and still have lasting protection.
- Made in the UK
- Over 80% alcohol denat
- Quick drying
- Highly concentrated
- Thick formula = Lasting protection
- Quick and easy to use
- A small amount goes a long way
- Kills viruses and bacteria
- Helps stop the spread of germs
- Protects against the spread of infection
How to effectively sanitise your hands
- Apply a small amount of sanitiser
- Rub the palms of your hands with your fingers
- Rub in between your fingers
- Rub the back of your hands with your palms
- Rub your palms together
- Rub your palms with you knuckles/nails
- Rub your thumbs together
- Rub your wrists with your fingers
In 1854, a Dr Brown came up with a cough medicine and shipped some off to British troops suffering in the trenches in the Crimean war. 60 years later, Dr Brown’s Cough Bottle gave the initials for a registered company, BCB.
“Dr Brown” has now been called back to do his duty for the community/country during this crisis.
- 50 ml / 1.7 fl oz
- 250 ml / 8.45 fl oz
- 400 ml / 13.5 fl oz
- Brand: BCB International
- MPN: CL900
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes