AKU Pilgrim GTX Combat FG M Boots MOD Brown
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The Pilgrim GTX Combat FG M Boots are a true multi-purpose highly breathable boot with outstanding support, stability and impact absorption. Thanks to these features, Pilgrim GTX Combat FG M offers great stability for demanding and dynamic conditions.
- IMS (Internal Midsole System) - This system, which allows for the sole to perfectly capture the anatomy of the foot, ensures a uniform distribution of pressure, prevents from lateral and frontal slipping under heavy use, and provides shock absorption for an excellent wearing comfort.
- Air8000 System - AIR8000® is the first of two systems developed by AKU to guarantee a high level of breathability of the shoe. It is a fabric made with a special technique thanks to which the level of transpiration, over the course of 24 hours, increases up to over 11 times compared to a fabric made with a conventional system.
- Gore-Tex - These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water but 700 times bigger than a molecule of moisture vapor. So, whilst water droplets cannot penetrate the GORE -TEX membrane, moisture vapor, namely perspiration in gas form, can easily escape. GORE-TEX® has developed 3 specific types of membrane for the footwear sector, each with specific functional properties. All GORE-TEX® products carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
- Vibram Outsole - Most of its collection AKU has exclusive outsoles designed together with Vibram®, for both the specific design and shape of the outsole, as well as for the composition of the rubber with which it is made. The outsole is also designed with thought for the specific needs and the different end use of the shoes. The outsole is all-important for safety in technical footwear. AKU has always worked closely with Vibram® - the world’s foremost manufacturer of soles for outdoor footwear – in designing and manufacturing outsoles to meet every category of user’s request for reliability and precision. Alongside the Vibram® products are specific solutions created exclusively by the AKU design department. This section gives a complete overview of the current AKU products spread over the 3 segments of the collection.
- UPPER: FULL GRAIN LEATHER/AIR 8000® 2.0MM
- UPPER PROTECTION: BYCAST
- LINING DESCRIPTION: GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® FOURÀ
- MIDSOLE: DIE CUT EVA
- LASTING BOARD (STIFFNESS): 6-4 MM NYLON + DIE CUT EVA (MEDIUM)
- FOOTBED: CF IMS
- WEIGHT (ONE BOOT): 600 g / 21.2 oz
- Brand: AKU
- Colour: Brown
- SKU: 203450
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes