3M Peltor ComTac XPI Headset w/ Comms (Inc Mic & Down Lead)Discontinued product; No return date at present.
3M Peltor ComTac XPI; With Boom Mic & Down Lead
The 3M Peltor ComTac XPI Headset, with Boom Mic & Down Lead included, has been made specifically for Military use and helps reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise, improve situational awareness and at the same time enable two-way radio communication in noisy environments. The ComTac XPI is compatible with all types of ballistic helmet and will not interfere with their performance whilst still remaining comfortable when worn for long periods of time. A fully independent dual earphone system for talk through an external radio signal.
This MT20H682FB-38 model also comes with the Boom Mic & Down Lead included.
- Plug and play', no startup time
- Level dependent function for ambient listening
- Earplug mode (maintains situational awareness when used in combination with earplugs)
- Automatic power off after two hours if no function is used
- No software loads or outside power required, a complete self-contained headset with power fail safe
- Tested according to military standards
- Brand: 3M Peltor
- Product Type: Hearing Protection
- Rating: SNR 39dB when worn with earplugs
- Band Style: Headband
- Microphone Type: Standard Mic
- Connector: Peltor J11
- Colour: Military Green
- Weight (inc. batteries): 355 g / 12.5 oz
- Power: 2 x AAA (1.2-1.5V batteries)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (battery dependent)
- Operating Time: Approximately 200h (battery & temperature dependent)
- SKU: 117980
- MPN: MT20H682FB-38
- Guarantee: 2 years
VAT Invoice Provided
All orders from UKMC are shipped with a VAT invoice showing all tax paid on your purchase. When buying for a company, please use your company name when instructed.