The 1000 Mile Ultimate Heavyweight Walking Sock is a double layered and designed for walking use during winter
The Ultimate Heavyweight Walking Socks take advantage of 1000 Mile's double layer system to eliminate blisters for good. They are a sock within a sock that take the friction away from your skin and moves it to your socks, allowing you to perform at your best for longer. The 100% Tactel® inner stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft wool blend outer layer moves with the boot. The lack of friction between the layers helps to prevent blisters and reduces wear. Made for winter or cold weather use and ideal for 3 and 4 season walking in all boot types.
- Made in England
- Excellent durability and insulation from the outer layer gives superior warmth and wear.
- The ribbed outer layer hugs the foot but gives a high volume to fill traditional boots.
- Arch bracing for additional support.
- Recommended for 4 season walking in any kind of boot.
- Outer Layer - 89% Wool, 10% Nylon & 1% Elastane Lycra®
- Inner Layer - 100% Tactel®
- Care: Machine wash 40 degrees, No tumble dry.
- Gender: Men's
- Brand: 1000 Mile
- Colour: Green/Grey
- SKU: 212220
- MPN: 1926
- Sizing by UK shoe size
- Choose the same size of sock as you would normally select for your boots/shoes. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 Miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase).