1000 Mile Liner Socks
1000 Mile Liner Socks; Lightweight, Blister Free
The 1000 Mile Liner Socks are a sock within a sock; The double layered design means the friction of walking is removed from your skin and onto your socks. The inner layer stays with your foot and the outer layer moves with your boot. The unique mixture of 76% Cotton, 24% Nylon helps keep your feet cool and dry whilst still remaining ultra comfortable and durable. The mid-length cut means they can be worn with boots, shoes or trainers making them a true all-rounder. Suitable as a blister preventing base layer under a traditional thick walking sock for 4 season use or as a stand-alone summer sock with lightweight fabric boots.
- Made from a cotton/nylon blend of fibres to help keep the feet cool and dry
- Small toe seam and fitted heel for added comfort
- Double layered design to guard against blisters and friction
- Brand: 1000 Mile
- Colour: Black
- Product Type: Lightweight Socks
- Material: 76% Cotton, 24% Nylon
- SKU: 212230
- MPN: 1145
- Sizing by UK shoe size
- Choose the same size of sock as you would normally select for your boots/shoes. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 Miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase).