1000 Mile Double Layer Combat Socks
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 DELIVERY FROM ONLY £1.25
On this item to UK & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The 1000 Mile Combat Sock is a classic styled, doubled layered walking sock
The 1000 Mile Combat Socks have over the years become a firm favourite of the British Forces. A sock within a sock; The double layered design eliminates friction on the skin to make blisters a thing of the past, and while increasing durability too! The outer layer moves with the boot and the inner layer stays with your foot. The mid-weight construction makes them good for all year round use and the unique mixture of fibres help to keep the foot dry and cool. The 1000 Mile Combat Socks also dry very quickly for easy washing in the field. Made for Military use and excel when used on the longest yomps and hardest field exercises.
- Made in England
- 60% Acrylic 40% Nylon for comfort, durability and fast drying in the field.
- Mid-weight, good for all year round use.
- Double layer construction for increased life and to guard against blisters.
- Elasticate upper for increased comfort and performance
- Product Type: Boots Socks, Blister Socks
- Intended Use: Military, Uniform, Hiking, Outdoor
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Colour: Olive Green
- Brand: 1000 Mile
- SKU: 212120
- MPN: 1821
Money back or replacement if, within one year from date of purchase, either you experience blisters or the socks wear out within 1000 Miles, provided care instructions have been followed and socks are returned with the original receipt. (Limited to one pair per purchase).
- Sizing by UK shoe size
- Choose the same size of sock as you would normally select for your boots/shoes. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit