Bulldog MKII Lightweight MOLLE Belt
The Bulldog MKII Lightweight MOLLE Belt is designed specifically for British Forces use. The ergonomically styled pad offers the optimum balance between stability and agility; cut longer at the sides to improve the stability of Magazine Pouches and thinner in the middle to aid freedom of movement. Supplied with an integrated Webbing Belt with Cobra Buckle closure to ensure once tightened it will not budge. 3 rows of MOLLE, when threaded through properly, offers a completely secure fit to any MOLLE Pouch, no flapping around like on some other MOLLE Belts due to a longer point of connection. 6 connection points to secure a yoke, recommended for use with the Bulldog Ultra Lite Yoke, can be used under body armour due to its simple flat design. The 6-Point design offers optimal weight distribution and vastly improves comfort levels. Fully adjustable fits all sizes from 30 - 40-inch waists.
- 3 rows of MOLLE for the ultimate stability when attaching any MOLLE compatible pouches.
- Integrated Webbing Belt with Cobra Buckle closure
- Shaped to match the curve of your body for added comfort and optimal weight distribution.
- Made from durable 600D Nylon; tough and lightweight.
- 6 attachment points on top make it compatible with the Bulldog Ultra-Light Yoke, used together to provide a MOLLE Webbing System.
- Made in MTP & Multicam compatible MTC.
- Weighs only 350 grams.
- Brand: Bulldog Tactical Gear
- Material: 1000D Nylon
- Weight: 350 grams
- SKU: 363980
- EAN (Black): 3662950001659
- EAN (CCE Woodland): 3662950001628
- EAN (Coyote): 3662950001635
- EAN (MTC): 3662950001642
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 5-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for £4.99!
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start at £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.