Non-Sterile Surgical 3-Ply Face Mask CE EN 14683:2009
Original Price £8.99
Current Price £3.60
- Sold in packs of 10 or 50 masks
- Download: CE Technical Documentation Review Report
- Product Type: Non-sterile surgical mask
- Advantages: Mask intended to protect those who wear it from airborne contamination by inhalation. The 3-ply mask protects the nose and mouth by retaining particles and bacteria in the ambient air.
- Note: For health and safety reasons this product is neither returned nor exchangeable.
- The mask should not be used beyond 8 hours, it is recommended to change the mask after 4 hours of use.
- Do not reuse a mask that has already been worn.
- This mask has no protective effect against gases and vapors (disinfectants, anesthetic gases, etc.).
- Do not touch the mask until removal, at the end of use.
- This mask in no way replaces barrier gestures/social distancing. It adds a physical barrier when you are in contact with other people
- Please consider government recommendations and actions