SNUGPAK AQUACOVER 70L | Rip-Stop Waterproof Rucksack Cover
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
A waterproof, lightweight rucksack cover that can be packed just in case
You expect performance from your rucksack, and during its lifetime it’s going to face some tough demands. The Aquacover fits around your rucksack, protecting it and its contents by providing an extra layer of 100% waterproofing, keeping it clean and prolonging its life. Available in three different sizes to cater for every type of rucksack and is elasticated around the edges to ensure a snug fit every time. It’s lightweight, as you’d expect, easy to wash and comes complete with a cord and cord lock for extra security.
- Waterproof - Made from 100% waterproof rip-stop fabric to help keep you and your kit dry.
- Sizes - Fits rucksacks from 35 L right up to 100 L depending on size selected
- Low Weight - Exceptionally lightweight, perfect when on the move (varying weights depending on size selected, please see specifications for exact weights)
- Stuff Sack Included - Helps to reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
- Easy to Wash - Easy to wash and care for, check your care label for full details.
Improves Performance - Enhances the performance of your rucksack
Tight Fitting - Elasticated around edges to ensure a snug fit on any rucksack
Secure - Complete with cord and cord lock to further secure the cover
- Backwards Compatible - Hook and loop attachment system, backwards compatible with the Snugpak range
- Pack Size: 16 cm x 9 cm / 6" x 4"
- Weight: 180 g / 6 oz
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Waterproof: Yes
- Brand: Snugpak
- SKU: 346150
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Commercial use by rental companies
- Accidental damage & transit damage
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes