Bolle Spider Flash Safety Sunglasses
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Made to provide protection in the outdoors, the Bolle Spider is suitable for a wide range of uses and the only model available with a Flash lens finish. The Flash lens reflects heat and is ideal for use in full sunshine. They also offer protection against light projectiles and resists a 6 mm, 0.86 gram ball at 45 m/s (147 fps). Great for professional users such as security but also shooting (not airsoft), hiking, cycling, other outdoor sports or just general everyday use due to their style looks and UV protection. Their lightweight properties, rubber nose pad and flexible arms ensure comfort when worn over long periods of time.
- Non-slip bridge
- Lower protection
- Non-slip TIPGRIP temples
- Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
EN170 - Risks relating to radiations - UV Protection
- The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapour lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens colour: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good colour recognition by the holder
EN172 - Solar radiations risks
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation. Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation. Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke) Lens colour: depends on the lens technology
CE - European standard
- Frame marking must include the CE symbol
F - Mechanical risk - Low energy impact
- Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
T - Mechanical risk- High-speed particles at extreme temperatures
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
K - Resistance to surface damage by fine particles
- The anti-scratch coating K provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
1 - Optical class
- Continuous work - Worn permanently
- Lens Colour: Smoke
- Effect: Reflective
- Frame Colour: Black
- Wear: Arms
- Weight: 25 g / 0.9 oz
- Included: Microfibre Pouch
- Intended Use: Indoor, Outdoor, Sports
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Bolle Safety
- SKU: 371820
- MPN: SPIFLASH
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Bollé Protection guarantees the buyer against all manufacturing defects affecting the goods and accessories, within the limit of the price of the aforesaid damaged goods and accessories, to the exclusion of all direct or indirect damage caused by this defect.
The following is not covered by the Bolle guarantee:
- Scratches caused by use
- Cracks due to poor use
- Breakage due to use
- Lapse of the guarantee
- Removal of the side protective shell
- Poor care of the glasses (heat, cleaning ...)
- Non-exhaustive list
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes